In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree number 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection), the undersigned company Eliopig, as data handler reports that personal data obtained by commercial relationships will be subject of processing in accordance with the rules above. The data processing includes the following information.
The purposes of processing your personal data are : implementation of the signed contracts with you and the associated commitments, compliance legal obligations associated with contractual relations, organizational contract management, any external professional collaboration to fulfill legal obligations, contractual rights protection, internal statistical analysis, marketing by sending promotional and advertising materials of goods or services that are similar to those provided by commercial relations, already approved.
Personal data will be processed in paper, computer and electronic forms, and will also be inserted into a database. Just specially assigned (by data handler) associates have an access to that database. Those associates can perform counseling, using, processing, comparison and other operations even automated in accordance with the law in order to ensure, among the others, personal data privacy and security, as well as their accuracy and relevance of the completion of the declared data.
Providing personal data to meet contractual and legal obligations. It follows that refusing to provide personal data for those purposes may stop us implementing contract and obligations of the law.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data can be transferred to the following categories of subjects:
- Post offices, transport companies and freight forwarders (freight and customs);
- Banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments, financial administration and other companies or public institutions in fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Companies and law firms for contractual rights protection;
- Agents, working for us representatives, contractors, private employees and customers;
- Loan repayment companies;
- Our customers and suppliers;
- Other external companies in accordance with the contractual obligations (commitments).
There is not dissemination of personal data. The data processing includes rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, within the limits and under the conditions foreseen by articles 8, 9 and 10 of the above mentioned decree.
Eliopig – P.Iva : 00716900980
Artigianale Str., 33 – 25025 – Manerbio (BS) , Italy
Tel: +39.030.9381679 – Fax +39.030.9938012